Nigerian celebrities’ lifestyles are always the focus of public attention, and the same goes for their family, children, relationship, and day-to-day activities.
However, some are extremely private about their personal lives, hardly in the news for the wrong reasons, and often flaunt their latest acquisitions like their colleagues.
In this article, Naija News highlights six top Nollywood stars who are private with their lifestyles and are rarely involved in social media brouhaha.
1. Ebube Nwagbo: The talented movie star is single and has never for once shared photos of any man she is dating on her social media page as she keeps her love life private.
In 2022, there were rumours about Nollywood actor, Ray Emodi dating Ebube when their loved-up photos emerged online.
Some fans assumed he was Ebube Nwagbo’s husband, but it later turned out that the duo took the photos while on a movie set.
2. Oge Okoye: The Nollywood actress is among the movie stars that dominated the film industry in the 90s and also created a niche for herself despite not appearing in movies in recent times.
Oge was once married, but she got divorced after seven years over alleged infidelity. While she was married to her ex-husband, Stanley Duru, Oge had two children.
3. Queen Nwokoye: Since her acting debut in 2004 in a film titled ‘Nna Men’, Nwokoye has starred in several Nigerian films, winning awards and earning nominations.
She is a scandal-free Nollywood actress, and the fact that she is married remains a surprise to many people as she often keeps away everything about her personal life private.
Queen Nwokoye got married to her husband, Oluchi Uzoma, in a private ceremony, and the union is blessed with three children.
4. Racheal Okonkwo: The Enugu State-born actress, popularly known as Nkoli Nwa Nsukka, is single and passionate about helping underprivileged people.
With over two million followers on Instagram, Racheal rarely involves herself with social media drama or fight with a colleague.
5. Nse Ikpe-Etim: The veteran Nollywood actress came to the limelight in 2008 for her role in the movie titled ‘Reloaded’ and has starred in numerous movies since then.
She married her childhood friend Clifford Sule in February 2013.
In 2019, the movie star revealed that she removed her womb to save her life after she was diagnosed with adenomyosis (a condition where the tissue that normally lines the uterus grows into the muscular wall of the uterus).
6. Chioma Chukwuka: The actress who often avoids romantic and sex roles also kept her private life a secret. She got married to Franklin Akpota in 2006 and also had two children.
Until the union crashed in 2022, details about her husband and children remained private, and not even a photo has been shared on her page.
The post Six Top Female Nollywood Stars Secretive About Their Personal Lifestyles appeared first on Naija News.