Ahead of the 2023 general elections in Nigeria, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has told aspirants hoping to clinch the party’s ticket at various levels what must be done.
The PDP in a statement issued by its National Organizing Secretary, Hon. Umar M. Bature said the aspirants must fulfill each of the listed requirements before a successful submission of interest forms could be said to have been made.
While wishing all aspirants the best of luck, Bature said for a successful submission, aspirants should ensure they have the following:
1. Duly completed Nomination Form
2. Duly Completed Expression of Interest Form with Sworn-Affidavit from the High Court.
3. Current Valid Membership Card for 2022
4. Copies of all credentials and certificates
6. Evidence of Payment
7. Computerized Confirmation slip from the secretariat
8. Six (6) sets of photocopies
9. Passport photograph attached.
10. Copy of INEC Voters Card
11. Tax clearance for the last three years
12. Make sure you collect your own acknowledged copy.
Meanwhile, a former Governor of Gombe State, Danjuma Goje is set to dump the ruling All Progressives Congress.
According to The Guardian, Goje would join the Peoples Democratic Party on Wednesday.
The lawmaker representing the Gombe Central Senatorial district is expected to move to the main opposition party with his loyalists and supporters.
The decision was reached after the former Governor had been reportedly made irrelevant in the party by the state governor, Muhammadu Yahaya.
This article was originally published on Nigeria News