EIGHTH (8) LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL CHAIRMEN DUMP APC FOR PDP IN ZAMFARA STATE
Eight (8) Local Government Council chairmen in Zamfara State all of the All Progressives Congress APC have defected to the peoples Democratic party PDP.
The Local Government Council chairmen who joined the ruling PDP in Zamfara State includes
1. The ALGON Chairman in the state who is the Birnin magaji local Government council chairman Alh Muhammadu Umar (Wamban Birnin magaji)
2. The vice Chairman ALGON who is the Maru Local Government Council chairman Alh Salisu Isah Dangulbi ( Mabudin Maru)
3. The Secretary ALGON who is the chairman Of Bukkuyum Local Government Council Alh Nasiru Zarumi Masamar mudi (Zannan Bukkuyum)
4. Anka Local Government Council Chairman who is the PRO ALGON Alh Ahmed Balarabe Anka.
5. Kaura Namoda Local Government Council Chairman Alh Lawali Abdullahi (Dan majen Kaura)
6. Maradun Local Government Council Chairman Alh Shehu Muhammad Faru
7. Bungudu Local Government Council Chairman Alh Abdulaziz Ahmed Nahuche and
8. Tsafe Local Government Council Chairman Alh Aminu mudi Tsafe.
The council Chairmen announced their defection today Saturday 8th February 2020 shortly after a meeting with His Excellency the Executive Governor of Zamfara State Hon Dr Bello Muhammad MON Matawallen Maradun held in Sokoto.
The Spokesman of ALGON in Zamfara State who is also the Executive Chairman of Anka Local Government Council Alh Ahmed Balarabe Anka who briefed Newsmen shortly after the meeting said their decision to join the ruling People’s Democratic party PDP in Zamfara State was as a result of Governor Bello Muhammad’s Leadership style in restoring peace and tranquility in all parts of the state within short period of time.
Alhaji Ahmed Balarabe Anka maintained that political stability, unity and peaceful coexistence witnessed during the first one hundred days of Governor Bello Muhammad Matawallen Maradun in Office is an indication of Matawalle’s people’s oriented Administration in the state.
The Council chairmen said they defected to the PDP Led Administration of Governor Bello Matawalle alongside thousands of their supporters and assured of their people’s readiness to rally round the Administration of Matawallen Maradun so as to support the Governor to transform the state in to an enviable position.
The council Chairmen noted that God Almighty in his infinate mercy give Governor Bello Matawalle the wisdom to know the button to tourch to provide security to the People of Zamfara State and beyond, hence the need for them as Leaders of the grass roots to join the PDP and the present Administration for the overall development of the state.
Receiving the Council chairmen in to the party Governor Bello Muhammad MON Matawallen Maradun thanked them for their foresight in joining the ruling PDP in Zamfara State, pointing out that withis Development the party is moving stronger as its accommodate people in all ramifications.
Governor Bello Matawalle informed the Council Chairmen that from today they would be treated like any bonafide member of PDP in the state, adding that his Administration will remain an all inclusive Government for unity and progress of the state.
The Matawallen Maradun announced that his Administration will continue to introduce policies and programmes that has direct bearing to the common man, as its vowed to ensure the rapid development of all towns and villages in the state with a view to meeting the yearnings and aspirations of the electorate.
Jamilu Iliyasu Birnin magaji
Press Secretary, Office of the
Government House Gusau