Do you love desserts but trying to manage your weight seriously! Then you will definitely look for ways to whip up a sweet treat with nutritious ingredients with no single grain of sugar. Desserts are the most delicious and taste full opportunity to step back and enjoy the beauty of life. Mostly desserts are not considered to be a match with a weight loss plan. But thankfully, healthy desserts do exits that are ideal for weight loss. Here are some easy dessert recipes that can truly help you achieve your weight loss goals. Add these desserts into your food plan and enjoy their delightful and healthy taste.
1. APPLE COOKIES
Nothing is tastier than apple slice with some nut butter. We can make it more delicious by including some healthy topping which gives it an extra crunch. Many people think that nut butter is not suitable for a healthy diet plan but actually they are dieter’s buddies. Some nuts can significantly reduce hunger, which results in low calories intake throughout the day. You can use it a quick breakfast and can add to children lunch box also.
- 1 red Apple
- Nut butter (peanut or almond)
- Dark chocolate chips
- Coconut flacks
- Some walnut pieces
- Cut the apple into thin slices and remove the core
- Use a knife to spread nut butter on one side of the apple slice
- For topping put walnut pieces, coconut flacks, and chocolate chips.
2. COCONUT APRICOT TRUFFLES
If you are a chocolate lover then this is the most delicious and easy dessert. Say bye bye to store truffles and make it at home. This easy dessert recipe is healthy and full of unique taste.
Ingredients(picture: chocolate balls)
· Dried apricots
· A ¼ cup of water
· 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
· 1/3 cup cashew meal
· ¾ cup chocolate chip
· Put the apricot in a food processor and chop it.
· Put some water to make a thick paste
· Add coconut and cashew meal to make a smooth mixture
· Take a small amount of mixture in your hands and roll it into a ball. Make 15 to 20 balls and place it on to a butter paper.
· Melt the chocolate by double boiling methodor put it into the microwave for 1 minute.
· Dip each ball into melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll the ball by going back and forth between them to remove excess chocolate.
· Place in freezer for 20 minutes and then serve.
3. STRAWBERRY BANANA NUTELLA BITES
It is one of the best and easy dessert recipe for weight loss. It consists of stress reliever strawberries and metabolic booster bananas. Both these ingredients make it a perfectlyflat belly dessert and fitness fuel. This dessert needs just 20 minutes to prepare.
- 2 bananas
- 10-12 strawberries
- 4 tbsp. Nutella
- 4 Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
- Cut the bananas and strawberries into slices
- Separate biscuits and cut them in half.
- Flat each half to a 1/3 in. thin
- Spread Nutella on each half piece of biscuits
- Put a layer of bananas and strawberries
- Roll the dough to make it a ball
- Roll the ball in sugar.
- Apply some butter on the walls of a muffin tray and place the balls in it.
- Place this muffin tray into a pre-heated oven about 450 degrees F. wait for 8-10 minutes until it becomes golden and then serve it with tea.
4. Healthy energy Bites
It is a satiating combination of fibers and protein. It is also known as an energy booster as it has natural sweetness of apricots and dates giving a healthy taste. This easy dessert recipe is rich in flavor as the combination of coca powder, walnuts, and orange rind gives it a unique taste with all the health benefits. This simple recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare.
All you need are cashew nuts, dried apricots, dates, shredded coconut, citrus zest, and spices, along with a food processor, and 10 minutes to spare.
• 1 cup apricots (dried)
• 2 cups Cashew nuts
• 1/3 cup coconut (shredded unsweetened)
• ¼ cup dates (chopped)
• 1 tbsp. zest from orange
• 1 tbsp. zest from lemon
• ½ tbsp. cinnamon
• ½ tbsp. ground ginger
• Salt to taste
· Take a food processor and put cashew nuts, dates, apricots and coconut. Make a crumbly mixture.
· Add the zest of orange and lemon and salt. Pulse the ingredients until they stick together.
· Take a small amount of mixture in your hands and give it the shape of a ball.
· Line a tray with baking paper. Place all the balls on it. Store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 days in an airtight container.
5. Cheesecake Mousse
If you’re looking for a refreshing treat, how about a mousse with a twist? This easy dessert recipe is so fresh tasting and absolutely perfect for any occasion. It is healthy enough as a small cheesecake piece provides about 7 grams of protein, equal to 1 cup of low-fat milk.You will enjoy this healthy and tasteful dessert.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese ( softened)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 ounce sugar-free jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Boil the water and mix sugar-free jello in it. When jello Melts and dissolves well then cool it slightly.
- Beat softened cream cheese with a beater to make it smooth
- Stir in cooled jello lightly fold in heavy cream until well mixed.
- Pour into serving cups and put in the fridge for 3 hours.
6. Frozen Mochaccino
If you love coffee and looking for a healthy Frappuccino, this tasty coffee smoothie with banana is perfect for you.it will energize your day because of mocha espresso flavor. This healthy coffee smoothie doesn’t contain sugar but rich with health-helping nutrients. All of the sweetness comes from natural sources such as dairy.
· 1/3 cup soy milk (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 shot espresso
- 6 ounces yogurt (plain low-fat)
- 1 banana ( frozen)
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- Take a juicer and put all ingredients in it
- Blend it and enjoy!
7. Layered Jello Dessert
- 3-ounce gelatin (any flavor)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup non-airywhippedtopping
- Boil the water and after boiling, pour into a blender and add gelatin.
- Blend it until the gelatin dissolves well.
- Add cold water and ice cubes. Mix until ice melts to some extents.
- Add whipped topping and Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into dessert glasses and place it in the freezerfor 30 minutes.
Garnish with some fresh fruit, and mint leaves.
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
Another quick energy dessert recipe is No-bake chocolate chip energy bites. Yes, NO BAKE! You don’t have to use an oven or any other baking method. These chocolate chips are rich with proteins and great for tea parties or you can serve it after dinner.
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice
- 2 tbsp. almond oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tbsp. fine sea salt
- Take a food processor and add almond flour, maple syrup, protein powder, and salt. Mix it well. You can also use a mixing bowl.
- After mixing add some chocolate chips and slightly mix it again.
- Roll a small amount of mixture to form a ball and place it into a serving tray.
- Your chocolate chip energy bites are ready to eat. You can store them into the refrigerator.
9. Quick Berry Sponge Pudding
If you have no time and want to eat a pudding then this pudding is an ideal. This berry sponge pudding recipe is very quick and easy to make. It takes about 20 minutes. This tasty recipe contains raspberries and blueberries. You can just add blueberries.
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp. SR Flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- ¼ cup milk (low fat)
- 1 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen
- A ¼ cup of water
- 1 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Place all the berries in a small pan. Add some water and cook for 5 minutes to soften the berries.
- Take a jug and put egg and milk. Mix it well.
- Put sugar and butter in a mixing bowl to combine.
- Add flour and milk mixture to the bowl and mix it. Sponge mixture is ready.
- Put berries into 2 small cups and top with the sponge mixture
- Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes until sponge become golden brown.
- Eat and enjoy!
10. Pumpkin Pie Pudding
As we know that pumpkin is thebest source of fiber, which can help to control your hunger hence suitable for any diet plan.Make your dinner more flavored with this wonderfuldelicious and easy dessertrecipe. Perfect for birthday parties!
- 1/2 tbsp. pumpkin pie-spice
- Whipped cream
- 1 cup cold milk
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1-ounce sugar-free instant Vanilla pudding mix
- Mix milk and instant pudding to make a smooth mixture.
- Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and mix it well.
- Put some whipped cream for topping
- Place it in the refrigerator to cool down and then serve.
Hey there, My Name is Elvira Smith. I am a mother and a stay-at-home mom. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism ten years ago. To manage my disease, I used to search different topics. My specific problem with hypothyroidism remains weight management. Adopting a ketogenic diet has done wonders for me. Keto diet helps manage your overall health and well-being. I decided to share my experience and knowledge with others by writing a blog. So here I am.